Japanese KIMONO Kasuri pattern Collection Woodblock print Book KAWARAZAKI SHODO. KASURI HYAKUSYU (lit Hundred of the flavor of Kasuri) Vol. 24 pages, most of the pages have images. Full color woodcut image of the Kasuri (an ikat = resist-dyeing technique in Japan) pattern fabric of impressive vivid Japanese kimono 40. Author Writer: Kawarazaki Shodo Painter: Kawarazaki Shodo Publisher: Unso-do (Kyoto) Date: Showa 29 (1954) Size : Maximum length 12.20 Large book. This book has been registered as 46075084 National Diet Library. If you want more look at the Interesting book. Please check out other items I have listed. _gsrx_vers_841 GS 7.0.16 (841). The item “Japanese KIMONO Kasuri pattern Collection Woodblock print Book KAWARAZAKI SHODO” is in sale since Friday, June 28, 2019. This item is in the category “Antiques\Asian Antiques\Japan\Prints”. The seller is “zoookiss” and is located in japan. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Origin: Asian
- Special Attributes: 1st Edition
- Condition: Good. Binding tight. All page complete.
- Print type: Woodblock print
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan
- Binding: Japanese-style book binding (Thread)
- Original/Facsimile: Reproduction
- Topic: Textile design
- Subject: Kimono; Kyoto Yuzen